UDESIGN Archives

October 2005

UDESIGN@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Clare Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
University Graphic Arts Design Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Oct 2005 18:35:45 -0400
The objective of this guide is to save you time and money.
http://acoy.a1fcyeycgpf0saalxas3fsaa.printerig.com/?jri

We never live; we are always in the expectation of living.
Only sick music makes money today.
Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.

If we don't change direction soon, we'll end up where we're going.
Spring makes everything look filthy.
My one regret in life is that I am not someone else.
Aim above morality. Be not simply good, be good for something.