UDESIGN Archives

February 2001

UDESIGN@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

University Graphic Arts Design Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 09:45:02 -0500
hi,
I receive these emails almost every week, and usually throw them out.
I finally gave in and clicked on the link.  I cannot tell you how
excited I now am, this being my 2nd week in the business.

If you normally throw these emails away, please think twice and maybe
even click on the link.  Remember... It can't hurt to look!!

http://www.geocities.com/anew2000dollar

sincerely, john telmonte