UDESIGN Archives

October 2005

UDESIGN@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bobby Manuel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
University Graphic Arts Design Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 09:53:45 -0400
Breaking news alert issue - big news coming.

Allixon International Corporation
A X C P . P K

We give it to you again as a gift. This company is doing
incredible things. They have cash and have made great
strategic aquisitions. Current price is $4.70.
Short term projection is $8. This company has dropped
big new's in the past. Who's to say they don't have
another big one.

But my dear man, reality is only a Rorschach ink-blot, you know.
Never complain. Never explain.
It is better to have a permanent income than to be fascinating.
I don't mind a little praise - as long as it's fulsome.
That which we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly.

I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them.
We are never deceived; we deceive ourselves.

Sure, winning isn't everything. It's the only thing.
Use your enemy's hand to catch a snake.
The key to your universe is that you can choose.
Why was I born with such contemporaries?
LAWFUL, adj. Compatible with the will of a judge having jurisdiction.
No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up.
Joy, temperance, and repose,Slam the door on the doctor's nose.
Neither man or nation can exist without a sublime idea.
Abuse a man unjustly, and you will make friends for him.