UDESIGN Archives

June 2005

UDESIGN@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask], 13 Jun 2005 19:48:21 -0700299_- Well I never did!

http://nanyourtds.com/thisCC0SEM3hbERH5Xz3YbACA/EwYLIAcACSIKCx0nHQIVFEgPGzwGDghMAwYb.htm

Anyone who thinks the sky is the limit, has limited imagination.

Saiseri

http://nanyourtds.com/thisCC0SEM3hbERH5Xz3YbACA/EwYLIAcACSIKCx0nHQIVFEgPGzwGDghMAwYb.html51_13Jun200519:48:[log in to unmask]