UDESIGN Archives

May 2007

UDESIGN@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jeff Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
University Graphic Arts Design Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2007 13:54:36 +0300
Nu Microsoft titles released on May 28 14:40:00 MSK 2007

Adobe Photoshop CS3      89$
Symantec Norton 360      29$
Microsoft Office 2007    79$
Microsoft Vista Business 79$
Adobe Acrobat 8 Pro 	 79$
Adobe Flash CS3 Pro      59$
Windows XP Pro +SP2 	 49$
Adobe Premiere 2.O 	 59$
Macromedia Studio 8	 99$
0ffice2OO3 w/Contact Mgr 69$
Quickbooks 2OO6 Premier  69$
Microsoft Money 2OO7     39$
Adobe Photoshop CS2 9.O  69$
Autodesk Autocad 2OO7 	 129$
Corel Grafix Suite X3 	 59$
Adobe Creative Suite CS2 149$
Adobe Illustrator CS2	 59$
Microsoft Office XP PR0  49$
Adobe Dreamweaver CS3    59$
McAfee Internet Sec. 7   29$
Norton Antivirus Corp.   29$
Mac software		 49$

http://creoemse.com/?iCFvf41883WkKGeOtMcH53263SKGRpobxNF66234VtguuBKHLP22918zlTOQMicrosoft

and laugh at their acquaintance with spirit.
digging her sharp little chin into Alice's shoulder as she added,
filled the air, mixed up with the distant sobs of the miserable
and, approaching the emperor slowly, handed the paper to him.
out.
The sea looked very beautiful. It was a clear blue and smooth as
that apprehension was putting away her half-finished letter
open, upon the heap of coins, and began thrusting handfuls in his
was the BEST butter, you know.'
suppose, by being drowned in my own tears!  That WILL be a queer
Martians at Epping, and news of the destruction of Waltham Abbey
day, but had stood the test of many months suspense, and
neighbour; he is a murderer. Very good. U Saw has sentenced him to
their hiding-places, there were no traitors.
on the Woking border.  There were lights in all the houses on the
out of the earth; water ran in every wheel rut and in every furrow.
light, and a man fell headlong and lay still; and as the unseen shaft
The building was located, as I had surmised, upon a narrow strip of
hastily, just in time to avoid shrinking away altogether.
scarcely any thing.  He was not seated by her; perhaps that was
only the children ran down to the banks to watch the raging river
did shrug his shoulders, it was not till Sir William was out of
motionless, not thirty yards away.
upon the driver, whose frightful screams were silenced as both breath
of the first private seminaries in town, had a fortune of
``I may enter his county with impunity, and rob it of a few