WMUBTALK Archives

September 2001

WMUBTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Cleve Callison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
WMUB Talk Shows <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 16:47:14 -0400
As part of our continuing coverage of Tuesday's bombings, WMUB has
made arrangements with NPR to provide a world perspective via
overnight coverage from the World Radio Network (English-language
programs from around the world, distributed overnight by NPR).

Friday, 9/15, 1 am - 5 am: London Radio Service, Radio Netherlands,
ABC Australia, Asia Pacific, Radio France International, Radio Canada
International, Radio Sweden, Radio Polonia-Warsaw, Swiss Radio
International, NHK Radio Japan, Radio Taipei International, Radio
Budapest, Kol Israel/Voice of Israel

Saturday, 9/16, midnight - 7 am: London Radio Service, Swiss Radio
International, Radio Netherlands, Deutsche Welle, RTE Ireland,
Dateline Africa, Radio Prague, Voice of Russia

Sunday, 9/17, midnight - 7 am: United Nations - SCOPE, London Radio
Service, ABC Australia, Radio Netherlands, Radio France
International, Radio Canada International, Network Africa, Radio
Polonia-Warsaw, Radio Vlaanderan Brussels, Copenhagen Calling, Voice
of Russia

Monday, 9/18, 1 am - 5 am: Radio Canada International, Deutsche
Welle, Radio Netherlands, ABC Australia, Radio France International,
London Radio Service, RTE Ireland, Swiss Radio International

At this point we anticipate returning to our regular program schedule
of music overnight on Monday night/Tuesday morning. This decision
will be re-evaluated on Monday.

Please let us know your reaction to these overnight programs.

WMUB talk show list administrator <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
http://www.wmub.org
Talk show pages: http://www.wmub.org/Today
Support WMUB public radio with your pledge at: http://www.wmub.org/pledge