WMUBTALK Archives

March 2001

WMUBTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Cleve Callison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
WMUB Talk Shows <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 18:26:24 -0500
Dear Friend of WMUB:

WMUB's Spring fundraising campaign begins Thursday March 29th and
concludes Wednesday April 4th.

You can win an iMac computer from the Miami University Bookstore if
we hear from you before midnight, April 4th. We'll have giveaways and
Brain Baffler trivia contests throughout the drive as well.

Of course, the best reason to pledge is because you appreciate the
programming on WMUB. If you do, we hope to hear from you during this
drive. Whether your tastes run to local news, NPR information, Mama
Jazz, or world music, WMUB has something of value for you.

Many listeners have already made their pledges at our web site,
http://www.wmub.org/pledge.

You can do the same and start, or renew, your membership in WMUB.

Thank you for your support!

Cleve Callison <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
General Manager, WMUB Public Radio
Williams Hall, Miami University, Oxford, OH 45056
513-529-5958, 513-255-1201 cell, 513-529-6048 FAX
http://www.wmub.org