ZOO408A Archives

January 2011

ZOO408A@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Mike Busam <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Busam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2011 00:41:36 -0500
Thanks, Casey. This is wonderful.

"Wildlife experts recommend a number of different methods be employed
to keep the crows surprised.

Residents can bang pots and pans and make other commotion when the
crows are seen in a neighborhood."

It reminds me of the Simpson's episode "Whacking Day," in which the
town celebrates the annual ritual of beating snakes to death with
clubs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiUKIWSqqDM&feature=related

We are talking about Springfield, right?

Take care,
---Mike