ZOO408A Archives

December 2018

ZOO408A@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jim Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2018 14:13:30 -0500
Dear Friends - -

I encourage everyone to participate with Audubon Miami Valley in the
annual Christmas Bird Count, scheduled for Saturday, December 15. Larry
Gersbach and Dave Russell will again be coordinating the event. Audubon
has been conducting this important annual citizen science event
nationally for over 100 years. It doesn't matter if you are just
learning to bird watch or if you are an accomplished birder, come out
for a brisk walk to look for winter birds. It takes a lot of people to
cover our assigned territory and all are welcome!

We will be meeting at the Miami University Ecology Research Center
located at 5806 Somerville Road in Oxford, Ohio at 7AM. Afterward (at
noon), we’ll gather for a potluck luncheon and bird tally at the
Research Center. Please bring a dish to share and provide your own table
service.

For more information, contact the Bird Count Coordinator, Larry
Gersbach, at [log in to unmask]

Hope to see you on Saturday the 15th!

Jim

Jim Michael