ZOO408A Archives

April 2007

ZOO408A@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2007 04:30:29 -0500
Quick note-I'll write more after banding later today. Yesterday we banded
at MUBO. We banded Worm-eating Warbler, Orange-crowned Warbler, Hooded
Warbler, Northern Waterthrush, Common Yellowthroat, and Blue-winged
Warbler!!! Heard or saw White-eyed Vireo, Prairie Warbler, and several
Sharp-shinned and Cooper's Hawks migrating overhead. All this was in less
than two hours banding!!
Dave
PS sorry about the quality of some of the images it was nearly dark and
started to rain on us!