ZOO408A Archives

January 2006

ZOO408A@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 16:16:35 -0500
Mike sent a number of us this note today--it applies directly to my new
Ornithology students--this is exactly the thought I'm trying to convey when
I say color doesn't matter (it is useful don't get me wrong)--but, look at
proportions, behavior, song, habitat--develop your gestalt --I've never
seen these thoughts put this clearly in print before, I think these authors
are right on--I can't wait to see this book!!
Dave