ZOO408A Archives

January 2018

ZOO408A@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jim Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2018 20:29:11 -0500
Greetings! This Sunday, January 14, please join Audubon Miami Valley for
a field trip in the new Oxford Area Trail System. This leisurely walk
will start at the Black Covered Bridge and follow the new paved walkway
to Leonard Howell Park. From there, those wishing to do so may continue
to the DeWitt Log Cabin area or beyond.

The group will meet at 9:00 a.m. at the Black Covered Bridge, which
spans Four Mile Creek on the north side of Oxford. Take Morning Sun
Road/SR732 one-quarter mile north from Sycamore Street; turn left on
Corso Road and continue another quarter-mile to the parking for the
Trail. We’ll look for birds along the way, so bring binoculars if you
can. Dress warmly! For more information, send me an e-mail at

Each month between September and June, Audubon Miami Valley sponsors a
field trip to a regional site of special interest. All are welcome on
AMV field trips. More information is available at
http://amvohio.org/events/field-trips/.

Feel free to redistribute this message to others who might have an interest.

I hope to see you on Sunday!

Jim Michael
Field Trip Coordinator
Audubon Miami Valley