ZOO408A Archives

April 2004

ZOO408A@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 17:05:06 -0400
We had a great morning of banding, over 30 birds, including White-eyed
Vireo and Yellow Warbler[see attached]. The Catbirds were out in numbers,
we banded nearly a dozen. Also had a big movement of Swamp Sparrow, banding
5-6. Warblers were suppressed by the north winds the last day or so,
however, the wind had shifted from the south by mid-morning and we can
expect great things in the next couple days.
Dave