ZOO408A Archives

April 2005

ZOO408A@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Janelle Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janelle Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 15:46:46 -0400
Hi Everyone!

Due to the lovely weather we will be getting this weekend we will not be
meeting at 5am.  Instead we will be leaving at 7am from Cookfield on
Saturday.  Plan on getting there by 6:50am so we can leave on time.
Anyone not there by 7 will be left behind.

Remember to wear warm clothes..no sandals please.  The weather will be
inclement with snow, rain and 20 mph winds so plan accordingly.

Janelle

Janelle M. Duncan
Graduate Assistant
Department of Zoology