ZOO408A Archives

September 2006

ZOO408A@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2006 12:17:08 -0400
I just got in from banding this morning (it's 12:15) and if you can get out
for lunch go to the nearest patch of trees--large numbers of birds are
moving today!!! I haven't counted how many birds we banded, but ONE net had
4 Cedar Waxwings and 5 Tennessee Warblers (with an Acadian Flycatcher and
Blackburnian Warbler in the adjacent net.  Rose-breasted Grosbeaks were
continuously going over the banding table. I'll send an up-date later today!
Dave