ZOO408A Archives

April 2017

ZOO408A@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jim Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2017 16:06:38 -0400
Dear Friends - -

The Big Week of Birding in Butler County is underway and the birds are
here! I hope you'll be able to come out for some of the eleven bird
walks that have been scheduled. It's a great opportunity to not only see
migratory songbirds but also to appreciate the many outstanding parks
within the Butler MetroParks system. I've attached a flyer with the trip
schedule and a map showing park locations.

This series of field trips is co-sponsored by Audubon Miami Valley along
with Butler MetroParks. Hope to see you out in the field!

Good birding!

Jim

Jim Michael
Field Trip Coordinator