ZOO408A Archives

May 2007

ZOO408A@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
John Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2007 15:39:24 -0400
AREI has been playing host to Talawanda High School sophhomore science
classes all week long and what a week it has been. I have so many pictures
to choose from this week I can't decide. and the ListServe has already
denied me once. so here are a few of the highlights for this past week. not
the best ever but representitive of what we saw, minus the gazillion (very
scientific measurement there) catbirds that have been spotted.

Enjoy!