ZOO408A Archives

February 2006

ZOO408A@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"TUCKER, Casey" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TUCKER, Casey
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 2006 16:25:21 -0500
 On behalf of Nicole Cavender

 This is an announcement for a full-time project position (12 months with benefits) in Restoration Ecology at the Wilds.

Send a cover letter, resume, and three references to Nicole Cavender  [log in to unmask] by 3/18/06

If you are not familiar with the Wilds, we are a non-profit conservation facility located on 9,200-acres of reclaimed surface mined land in Southeastern Ohio.  Our mission is to advance conservation through science, education, and personal experience.   We provide opportunities for the public to see and learn about wildlife from all over the world.  We are also working on enhancing habitat and conducting ecological based research on the vast landscape that has undergone various levels of disturbance through agriculture, surface mining for coal and subsequent land reclamation.

This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate or an entry level person to gain experience in the field and to work with other conservation professionals.

Thank you

Nicole

	Nicole Cavender, Ph.D.

	Director, Restoration Ecology