ATEG Archives

January 2000

From:
Brenda Kees <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 07:10:50 -0500
Bravo!

Our high school is planning a required grammar class for all ninth graders,
if our board will approve the idea.  We strongly feel that this is
something our students need as a basis for good writing.   Without the
foundation, a house is very likely to collapse.  Even football players
practice individual skills before playing the game.

B. Kees, High School English Teacher