FACULTYTALK Archives

February 2000

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Marshall Wick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 23:24:08 -0500
As some of you know, I have a Business Law Terminology tutorial on the web and
since it is open for anyone to use, I get a lot of inquiries about specialized
words like promissory estoppel from web searches.  Well here is an inquiry I got
today and I have never heard of this before so can someone help?

> I found your website to be helpful in my new role as a
> business development mgr, dealing with contracts and
> agreements I haven't dealt with before.
>
> Can you help me with the definition of MoU? I've heard
> the term flippantly used in correspondence and
> conversation and can't for the life of me find the
> definition.

         thanks bunches
           marshall

   http://www.gallaudet.edu/~emwick