FACULTYTALK Archives

February 2000

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Megan Mowrey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 13:06:17 -0600
Hi, Marsha,

Again, let me thank you for all the time and effort you have devoted to the
CLE process.  You are terrific!

I wondered if you could send me a copy of the certificate of attendance and
a copy of what the Iowa State Bar sent to you.  The fax number here is
319-335-1956.  If it's easier for you, you can send the certificate, etc.
electronically in an email - use whatever method is easiest for you!

Thanks for the information!

Megan

Megan Mowrey
University of Iowa