FACULTYTALK Archives

March 2000

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
SALLY GUNZ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 09:49:55 -0500
To add to this -- the Executive Committee will be working on the strategic
planning process (hopefully finalising the draft) at our mid-year meeting
which this year is in conjunction with the Northeastern Regional meeting.
Since Ginny is working with Jim Highsmith as our leaders on this process, I
would hope that this will be something that might be considered. In the
meantime, if anyone is aware of any academic groups having codes, maybe they
could let us know.

Thanks for raising the issue Bill.

Sally