FACULTYTALK Archives

March 2000

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Nancy Lasher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 15:17:14 -0500
I used to make a general announcement allowing students to hand in
drafts for my review.  The problem is that many of them turned in very
rough stuff which I essentially rewrote for them so I have stopped this
practice.

If you feel comfortable that you will get quality drafts then I think it
is fine to reward initiative.

Nancy Lasher