FACULTYTALK Archives

March 2000

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Laura Hartman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 09:00:16 -0600
You may want to contact Jerry Ferrera at Bentley College - I know he
teaches a course int his area that has won rave reviews!

At 09:59 PM 3/28/00 -0500, you wrote:
>     A few months ago I believe that this question came up but quite frankly I
>didn't pay much attention as it was out of my responsibilities.
>     We are instituting an Information Systems Management degree and my dean
>has asked me to present information regarding a cyber law course for the
>curriculum.
>     If anyone has any syllabi, book suggestions, content suggestions or just
>suggestions in general, they would be very helpful.  I really do appreciate
>any assistance you can lend.
>     Thank you,
>
>     Michael A. Katz
>     Delaware State University

Laura Pincus Hartman
University of Wisconsin - Madison

975 University Avenue, Madison, WI  53706-1323
608/262-7920, Fax: (312) 896-7440
http://instruction.bus.wisc.edu/lhartman/genbus710/contact.htm

Please note, as of June 1:
Executive Offices, DePaul University
55 E. Jackson Blvd., 22nd floor, Chicago, IL 60604