FACULTYTALK Archives

April 2000

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michael Katz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 22:22:50 EDT
At Delaware State we have a two semester sequence which is taken during the
junior or senior years.  The first course is called Legal Environment of
Business and includes contracts.  The second course is called Business Law II
(I know the names are screwy but I'm working on that) and it includes
Negotiable Instruments, Agency and Employment, Secured Transactions...etc.
--Mike