OHIOAIR Archives

May 2000

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Denise Krallman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 14:53:53 -0400
Hello all Ohio AIR members who are attending AIR in Cincinnati in three weeks:

   I am still in need of volunteers for the registration desk for the
following times:

Saturday AM (7:30 -12)
              PM (12 - 4)
Sunday AM  (7:30 -12)
             PM (12 - 4:30)
Monday PM (12 - 4:30)
Tuesday AM (7:30 - 12)

Will need some help on Monday late afternoon with the special event
organizing -

If you haven't already signed up with me or heard from me separately -
please contact me with times that you can help - even if it is only for a
couple of hours it will be very beneficial   send your reply DIRECTLY TO ME
instead of the listserve -
  at [log in to unmask]

THANK YOU --- THANK YOU  ---- THANK YOU    Denise
Denise A. Krallman
Assistant Director
University Budget & Institutional Research
Miami University
154 McGuffey Hall
Oxford, Ohio 45056
Voice (513) 529-7095   Fax (513)529-6124