ATEG Archives

June 2000

Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 21:25:38 CST
Still tempted to come to the conference?

I've opened a second "front" of conference housing (The Northwest Inn has no vacancies
any longer). As of 15 minutes ago, there were at least ten rooms available at the
Hopkins House (it's about 12 miles from North Hennepin, but it's on my way, so I
can easily transport people back and forth at the ends of the days).

The rooms are reasonably priced: Thursday, $55 sngl, $59 dbl; Friday, $69.

Their phone number is (612) 935-7711.

I hope this will enable some of you to join in Minnesota!

Think about it . . .

Dave Sawyer, local host,
ATEG-2000 <http://sites.netscape.net/desawyer>
North Hennepin Community College