FACULTYTALK Archives

June 2000

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
DANIEL HERRON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 11:58:41 -0400
Jere Morehead had made me aware of this situation earlier today and I have already contacted the hotel about either increasing the room block (which I doubt) or suggesting alternatives.  I would stongly suggest that you book Wed through whenever of conference week asap and then wait to see if we can get more rooms for Tuesday. I'll keep you posted.

Dan

>>> [log in to unmask] 06/01/00 11:22 AM >>>
Just called the 800 number, they are all booked for the 8th of August. If
somebody finds out differently give me a yell.

  Bob Lamb  ...deep in the heart of Texas