MUMME Archives

September 2000

MUMME@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dan Strom <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Marketing Enterprises <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 17:21:47 -0400
Hello all MME members.

First off, let me apologize for all the problems that we have been having
with the listserv this semester.  We have a lot of new members as well as a
lot of members who for some reasons are not with us anymore.  The problem
will be taken care of, and I appreciate your patience.  If you are on the
listserv and are not involved in the organization anymore, please send a
message to [log in to unmask], and I will take you off.  If you send it to
the regular listserv, you will not be taken off.
Once again, I apologize for the repetitive e-mail messages.

Now, for some announcements.

ALL MME this week will feature a speaker from the CINTAS CORPORATION.  The
meeting will be held this Tuesday, from 6-7 in 1 Upham Hall.

This meeting is required for all mme members, and I promise you a
informative session.

If you are interested in Career or internship opportunities with CINTAS
CORPORATION, please bring a copy of your resume, and we will collect them
and give them to the representative. This is a great way to get your name
out to some big clients.

I will see you all there.

Thanks

Dan Strom