ATEG Archives

October 2000

From:
"Haussamen, Brock" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 14:53:43 -0500
This year's NCTE Convention will take place in Milwaukee on November 16-21.
ATEG is sponsoring an open discussion session on "Grammar Education for
Teachers and Students" on the 18th, Saturday afternoon from 4:45 to 6.  I
will be chairing the session and my plan is to make some opening remarks and
then conduct a discussion/roundtable/workshop tailored to those attending.
I would be interested in hearing from any ATEG listserv members who will be
at the convention and who might attend the workshop, to find out about
specific topics people might want to pursue.   Please contact me off this
listserv at [log in to unmask]

I hope to see some of you in Milwaukee.

Brock Haussamen

Brock Haussamen