FACULTYTALK Archives

October 2000

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Brad Sleeper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 10:40:48 -0500
Sally,

I'll help in Minnesota.  I'm sure I can find one of the two CPA-attorneys
in our accounting department to participate as well to send an email if I
prepare it.

Brad

At 08:39 AM 10/3/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Sally, I will help with this in Louisiana - tell me what you want... Anne
>Keaty Judice
>

>At 03:04 PM 10/02/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>>I made a request last week in another email that may have been
>>overlooked because it was tacked into other material. However, I am
>>wanting to get together a bank of people who might be needed to contact
>>the state accounting licensing bodies. At this stage we don't know
>>whether we will need this, but I would like to have the names and
>>contact email addresses of all people (ideally,one for each state) lined
>>up in case we do need it. If you are a CPA you would obviously be
>>particularly effective, but this certainly is not necessary.
>>
>>So far, I have only a person for Michigan. All other states are up for
>>grabs.
>>
>>Sally Gunz

Brad Sleeper                            Professor of Business Law
BB 301                          email:  [log in to unmask]
St. Cloud State University              telephone:  (320) 255-4227
St. Cloud, MN  56301-4498               fax: (320) 255-4061