FACULTYTALK Archives

November 2000

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dan Levin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 12:30:09 -0600
>Attached is a picture I received from a friend who served in the
>military.  I think it sums up how he (and the military) views Gore.
>

>Dennis Garvis
>Williams School of Commerce
>Washington & Lee University
>Lexington, VA 24450
>540-463-8069
--------------
Al Gore might not have been George Patton...but most servicemen aren't.

And how does the Pentagon feel about cocaine users and 30-year-old drunk
drivers?

If Republicans respect military service so highly...why didn't they
nominate John McCain?  There was a golden opportunity to nominate a real
war hero, and the Republicans didn't take it.  And what was Dick Cheney
doing during the Vietnam war, anyway?

Dan Levin

Dan Levin
Assistant Professor of Business Law