FACULTYTALK Archives

November 2000

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Virginia Maurer (MAN)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 13:36:43 EST
Right. We'll want a federal law requiring that all colleges receiving
federal funding require business law courses of all graduates
(especially accounting graduates) and pay business law faculty at
the 90% of finance faculty salaries and give us big offices and
computers (desk top and laptop and handheld) and travel money
(both foreign and domestic) and research assistants, and, and . . .
. Oh, and good football tickets. And basketball.

Just wait.

Ginny