FACULTYTALK Archives

January 2001

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 09:46:37 -0500
Dan - and I have nothing but respect and love for you - ANYONE? I can't
believe you really mean that. I didn't mean that we should not try for the
benefits that a high profile speaker would bring, just that we should consider
many other issues before such an invitation is issued.
Lucy

Original Message From "Academy of Legal Studies in Business (ALSB) Talk"
>I would be remiss as your executive secretary if I didn't point out, that
contrary to Lucy's comments (and I love and respect Lucy), it actually would
do the academy some good, at least from a PR perspective, to have
someone...anyone...who is a prominent (even controversial) figure to speak
>at our gathering.  I say this not as an ALSB member, but as an administrative
bureaucrat......
>Dan

Lucy Katz
Fairfield University