FACULTYTALK Archives

April 2001

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Reinsch Roger W <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 09:10:29 -0500
I am not sure what the article(s) will involve, but I am guessing that they
would help other new faculty members who have come out of private practice
to make the changes necessary so that they can communicate "the law" to
business students.  If that is the purpose of the article(s), I would
suggest the JLSE.  You can find the link at the ALSB home page.