FACULTYTALK Archives

April 2001

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 17:06:07 -0400
I am seeking some assistance in developing a single 3 hour course to deal
with Law, Ethics and Business Responsibility.

Our undergraduate program has for many years required both a traditional
business law course (Mann & Roberts) and also a course entitled, "Business
Government, Ethics and Society".  I have been assigned the task of working
to create an "innovative" course that will integrate all of this into one
three hour required course for undergrads that will work academicly and
pass AACSB muster.

The course could be team taught between a lawyer and an ethics professor.

I suspect many of you have been down this road, but it is new to me.  Could
you provide me with suggestions, guidence, pit-falls etc?

If any of you have tried this and produced a course I would love to have
outlines, books or other materials.

Thanks.

Michael Mass
Associate Professor of Business Law