FACULTYTALK Archives

June 2001

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sally Gunz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 18:20:29 -0400
I don't know Susan. Why don't you put a general question to ALSBTALK --- I think
that will a) prod people's memories and b) also give you your answer. I hope
others do. Let me know how it goes. One thing -- I believe that ? Jim Jurinski
is an exam pooh-bah of some sort. I can't remember the title. You could write
him (I think he is or maybe was on some board).

Thanks for letting me know.

Sally