FACULTYTALK Archives

October 2001

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dan Levin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 20:39:16 -0600
Hi Al,

In addition to ABLJ,  I've sent our paper to

Hastings Communications & Entertainment Law J
Kansas J Law and Public Policy
Cornell J Law and Public Policy
J Law and Policy (Brooklyn Law Sch)
William and Mary Bill of Rights J

I've also sent it electronically to

Wm Mitchell LR
Boston College LR
North Carolina LR
Chicago-Kent LR
Duke LR
Missouri LR
Gonzaga LR
New England LR
San Francisco lR
Vanderbilt LR
Virginia LR

Holy Cross College has no law school, just an undergrad school, but
they publish a Journal called the Holy Cross J of Law and Public
Policy.  This is a pretty well-respected school I think.  Robert Bird
from ALSB had an article in this journal in 1996.  Should I send our
paper there do you think?

Any other journals in particular that we should send the paper to?

Dan