ASGTREAS Archives

November 2001

ASGTREAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ashwin Janakiram <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ashwin Janakiram <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 17:45:28 -0500
        Hello, This is Noah Wieder, Chief of Staff of ASG's Funding
Committee.

        Please read this email carefully as there are important dates and
information for your club or organization to keep in mind. This
upcoming funding cycle is for events being held between mid January
through June 30th. The applications will be available online, today or
tommorrow, at
www.muohio.edu/asg (click on the Funding link) and will be submitted online.
Since the applications have not been ready these past few days, for the
select groups who took the initiative to submit early--the deadline for
submission has been pushed back to December 7th. For further
clearification on how to fill out and submit your applications, Ashwin
and myself we be holding a meeting this coming Monday, December 3rd, at
8:00pm in 100 Laws Hall.  The purpose of which will be to answer any
questions pertaining to funding and to explain exactly how and what we are
looking for on your applications. If you can not make it please make sure
somebody from your organization is there. Organizations that have never
requested funds before, but plan on putting in requests are recommended to
bring both their treasurers and president's.

        We will have all grants processed by mid January. If there any
questions or comments please don't hesitate to email or call. See you
on Monday!

Thanks,
Noah Wieder

Noah A. Wieder