OHIOAIR Archives

December 2001

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Keith Schlender <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 11:24:36 -0500
Kimberly:

I received your email from our Registrar's Office.  I can tell you that our MOT program is subsidized at the P-2 level.

Keith K. Schlender, Ph.D.
Dean of the Graduate School
Professor of Pharmacology
Medical College of Ohio
3045 Arlington Avenue
Toledo, OH  43614
EMAIL:  [log in to unmask]
Voice:    (419) 383-4112
FAX:      (419) 383-6140
WEB:    http://www.mco.edu:80/grad/gradmain.html

>>> [log in to unmask] 12/10/01 01:11PM >>>
Hello,

I am looking for some help. We are considering implementing a Master's-level
program in Occupational Therapy, and I have been asked to find out two
things:

1.  What is the subsidy level for Master's courses in Occupational Therapy?
2.  What is the FTE divisor for Master's level courses? (IPEDS uses 9 credit
hours as the divisor for graduate studies).

This information is needed rather urgently, so I hope anyone who can provide
an answer, or point me towards where I can locate it myself, will answer as
soon as she or he can.  I've checked the OBR website, but so far I have not
found any answers there.

Thanks in advance!!!!

Kimberly A. Lata
Institutional Research Analyst