FACULTYTALK Archives

January 2004

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 10:40:58 -0500
Colleagues: FYI this publishing opportunity.
Rick

Subject:  Special Issue of Journal of Managemet Education (JME): Teaching Business Ethics
Date:  Fri, 23 Jan 2004 14:35:46 -0600
From:  Janet Gillespie <[log in to unmask]>
To:  [log in to unmask]

Dear Colleagues:

Attached is a call for papers for a special issue of JME on Teaching
Business Ethics.  We are excited about the possibilities for this issue
and hope that you will read the call and consider submitting an
article.  The deadline for submission is August 15.

We encourage those with undeveloped or unusual ideas to get in touch
with us early in this process.

If you are interested in helping out with reviewing, please get back to
me at [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> with your full contact
information and any areas of special expertise that might be helpful to
us when selecting reviewers.

Your editors...

Janet Gillespie - [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Jeri Mullins Beggs - [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Kathy Lund Dean -  [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>;
Joan Weiner - [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>