FIRSTBOOK Archives

February 2004

FIRSTBOOK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Megan Solon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 17:28:34 -0500
Hi everyone,

Thanks to all of you who made it to the HeadStart parties. I think the
kids really enjoyed being read to and appreciated the books!

We will be having a meeting this Tuesday at 8 pm in the Social Action
Center. We will be discussing whether or not we want to continue First
Book through the semester or just start up again next year. Please be
thinking about this-- if you would like to take the lead on a fundraiser
and other project for this semester or if you would rather we stop for now
and get oranized for next year.

I hope to see you Tuesday.

Megan