ZOO408A Archives

February 2004

ZOO408A@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Mike Busam <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Busam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 21:49:10 -0500
The MetroParks parking lot off of Hamilton-Mason Road is closed because
MetroParks hasn't officially opened the park yet. They're running some
underground utilties to the northwest corner of the park to prepare for a
small building or two that they plan to add at some point. I'm not sure when
they plan to open the gates or the park. The new parking lot at the end of
the entrance off of Cox (the one in the Buddhist Peace Tree Grove) is closed
for the winter because they were having problems with people vandalizing the
grounds with their off-road vehicles, but West Chester will open that up in
the spring.

Take care,
---Mike