ATEG Archives

March 2004

From:
Max Morenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 22:26:22 -0500
Paul, I agree with you about spams. Miami is good about catching
them. But, as you note, spams are getting worse and worse and
spammers are getting slyer and slyer (perhaps more venal). I spend
the first 20 minutes or so on email, like you, cleaning my junk mail.
Thanks to an alert and intelligent tech support office, we get few
spams of any kind on the ATEG list. I hope the tech support people
remain as alert as they have been. Max

--
Dr. Max Morenberg
Department of English