FACULTYTALK Archives

March 2004

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Peter W. Schroth" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 16:06:48 -0500
I try to position my students for success, rather than for
lessons in their limits, but I suspect the difference in our
perspectives is related to the fact that I last taught
undergraduates over 30 years ago.  I think I could be
comfortable with this approach if I knew the teacher would
be helping the students to understand their limits, rather
than leaving that for the students to discover.

Peter W. Schroth