FACULTYTALK Archives

May 2004

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Lynn Forsythe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 14:13:32 -0700
This post is primarily directed to colleagues teaching at the California
State University campuses.  I apologize to the rest of you for cluttering
the list server.

The IMPAC Project is an attempt to ease student transfers throughout the
state of California.  As part of the project, faculty at IMPAC have drafted
a target lower division transfer core in business.  This core includes a
law class.  At the IMPAC meeting this past weekend, the group agreed to
send the May 1st descriptions of these courses to the CSU deans.  The deans
will be requested to forward the descriptions to faculty for their
comments.  Each dean will be asked to designate a contact person for each
course to quickly collect comments and respond for the school. This memo
will be distributed by John Tarjan (CSU Bakersfield) within a week and it
will request comments this month.  It is important that you review the
course descriptions when your dean receives them.

If you have any questions about the IMPAC project, please contact me
privately at [log in to unmask]

Thank you.

Lynn Forsythe