ATEG Archives

September 2004

From:
"Crow, John T" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 16:31:34 -0400
Thank you Herb and Barbara for your help.  I will check out the Biber book--I have it but haven't read it yet.  Barbara, I would appreciate the references very much if it isn't too much trouble.  And, of course, if anybody else has any ideas, I'd love to hear them.

This listserv is the greatest . . .!

John