FACULTYTALK Archives

September 2004

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Ginger, Laura" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2004 16:04:37 -0500
Sally, I think you should be thanked for getting such an interesting and
distinguished speaker on such short notice.  Please do not worry about
having upset your U.S. colleagues--I doubt that any of us felt that the
speaker was being discourteous, whether or not we agreed with his
comments.  If any of us seemed dismayed, it may be because the truth
hurts.   :)
Laura