SCHPSYCH Archives

September 2004

SCHPSYCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sara Michelucci <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
School Psychology Students <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 17:39:20 -0400
To all participating school psych students (and you know who you are...) and
any interested Ed Psych faculty (I apologize to those receiving this message
twice), DIBELS training has been arranged by school psych faculty and SERRC
for October 27th in the Heritage room in Shriver.  A box lunch will be
offered at 11:30am, and training will follow.  The event will go until 5pm.
For those attending, I will need an RSVP by October 10th with your name and
lunch choice (details to follow).  Please RSVP to me directly at:
[log in to unmask] rather than to the listservs (many an unintended
sharing of messages occurs this way :).

The lunch choices are (We reserve the right to alter any lunch options if it
becomes necessary, so please let me know if you have absolute dietary
restrictions):

Meats
(choice of 1)
Turkey Breast,Roast Beef, or Hummus