SWE Archives

October 2004

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Lindsey Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 00:44:16 -0400
Hi everyone!  I have attached the agenda for those of you who could not
make the meeting.  For the most part, all events that took place are
listed.  We are selling SWE tote bags that will be black with a white SWE
logo and Miami University printed on them.  If anyone is interested please
contace Alicia at [log in to unmask] and let her know! They are only 6
dollars and you are welcome to bring the money to the next meeting, but we
ask that you let Alicia know so we can order them asap.  We discussed
going on a plant tour to Avon, and the days most people seemed to be
available were mon and thurs after 5.  A certain date and time have not
been establised yet.  If you would like to attend and these times don't
work for you e-mail Meghan at [log in to unmask] and perhaps we can work
something out.  As mentioned in the agenda our next meeting will be
november 1st.  Hope to see everyone there!
Lindsey